To apply for affiliation complete the downloadable application and attach the required documents below. We recommend you contact us before you complete the paperwork, as we are full in many areas.
- 2 years financials – balance sheet and income statement
- 3 months Trust Account statements*
- Company Release – we will review any existing production
- Brief bio of agency and each principal
- Marketing Plan
- Principal License and Agency License
- E&O Dec Page with at least $1 million limits
- Bond**state requirements vary
Once all of the information is received preliminary approval will take a few weeks. Final approval may require a meeting between the President and or a PIIB Rep.
- Once approved, contracts will be issued.
- Once approved, the agency and PIIB review the available companies and related volume requirements PIIB will request other documentation to assist with new company paperwork.
- During the company selection, a PIIB representative will assist the principal in selecting new markets for their agency.
- PIIB will prepare company appointment paperwork and send to the principal for signatures.
- Once PIIB receives completed company paperwork we take care of the submissions to the company, appointments can take weeks or months to be completed. When applying for a sub code you will likely meet with local reps during the appointment process. The appointments are not guaranteed, so prepare for meetings accordingly.
- While the appointments are being processed PIIB will schedule a follow up meeting with the principal and staff to ensure the agency understands PIIB procedures.